Terms and Conditions
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements, or guarantees (whether express, implied in law, or residual).
Our pricing is calculated using current market value prices to give you the best possible value. Due to the fluctuations in the material prices, these prices do change from time to time.
Prices on Haramain are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the cost for the Haramain Products you buy as listed on the day of purchase.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other applicable terms, and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Cancellation & Returns
- You can cancel your order for a product at no cost at any time before we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail relating to that product. You can cancel one order item within an order without canceling the entire order if the order contains two or more order
- The amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking).
- Once the product is returned under our 30 Day Money Back policy, the refund will be credited to your Haramain account in your wallet. You may choose to either make another purchase using the same or get the amount refunded to your bank account from which a certain percentage will be deducted from the
- For cash on delivery orders, the refund will be processed to your wallet or bank account, depending on the option chosen for
- For prepaid orders, the amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
- Upon cancellation/ return of orders placed using gift cards, the gift card amount will be refunded back to the
- Please visit (website link for shipping policy) for more details about our Returns
- The winners of contests and giveaways will be selected at the company's
- The prizes/ gifts/ giveaways are non-returnable/
- Any additional facilities provided by the company to winners and selectees of any contest is at the company's discretion
- Haramain reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of contests/ giveaways without prior
- All disputes will be resolved at (link or email for customer support)
- Your Haramain Wallet cash is valid only for one year (365 days) from the day you receive the The cash will expire after 365 days from the day it's credited to your account.
- Haramain Credits expire as per the timelines mentioned to you when these are provided to you. Your Haramain credit is valid at most for one year (365 days) from the day you receive the It will expire after 365 days from the day it's credited in your account.
- All free gifts are treated as discounts or complementary products to be specified in the order
- In Case of Partial Cancellation or Returns of Orders with a Free gift, the amount refunded will not include the discount attributed to the Free